I must say good bye to the friends in the States for a while now.
I decided to go to Finland.
Why?
Well I am letting you know gradually in this blog.
After living here more than 20 years, becoming American citizen, but still I have not decide this country is the place to finalize my life. I would like to explore little bit more in the world.
Finland is a part of Scandinavian countries and EU as well. It's for Nokia, Angry bird, Mumin (Fin; Muumi) and yes, this is the well established social health country in our Gerontology field!!
However I am not sure how this world economy affect Finland's situation. How badly the population of Finland is getting old, what is the percentage of senior people against the total population. How do they live their senior life?
I have been talking with Professor in Tampere University, Finland, School of Gerontology at this point for a while and then I decide I would like to see what is really going in Finland by my sight.
I am going to explore their culture, their senior life, their social health condition, and also their nature, too!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿