Of course Ikeya is Swedish company, but somehow it sounds like Nordic country's furniture and living shop to me. However Ikeya shop opened just last year here in Tampere, my colleague told.
So I took the bus for this weekend's excursion. The store building, parking, and the entrance everything is similar looking as I got used in Los Angeles. Placement setting for the furniture, kitchen items, or children's corner are exactly same even though everything is written in Finnish. Cafeteria is also same condition, that special meat ball plate with mashed potato and lingonberry jelly, smoked salmon, coffee and sweets. Price of things is almost same as in USA, too. But I saw more colorful items here compared in the State. Well, is this for Finland people? Or export delivery permit the choices? Now I feel I must to go to Sweden to find the birthplace store there..... anyway I found a jar of black caviar so cheap. Only 1.95 euros, wao!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿