It is really beautiful autumn season now. The leaves are falling everywhere all the time. Sometime I wake up with the sound of falling leaves as it sounds like raining lightly outside of window. The falling leaves turning to yellow color cover the grounds. If you walk into the woods you may feel you walk into the fairy tail word of Hansel and Gretel. You may want to lose your way back and stay there forever. It smells so much autumn leaves, and there are all the time sounds of birds. Our university buildings located at the edge of the campus, just next the huge woods. Whenever I have a spare time I am walking around inside the woods to look for the mushrooms (I found some but I don’t know they are edible or not), birds, and animals (I saw only squirrels).
I am really lucky to be here on this season.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿