2014年1月19日日曜日

New start again


             It’s already middle of January 2014. After spending wonderful holiday in northern Italy I was a little busy for moving the location, writing assignment for epidemiology statistic, organizing the room, adjusting to the new environment, then as usual I got flu for a while. This time I lost my voice more than 3 days, still I hear my voice is kind of strange( …may be it’s not true for everybody, but I feel so). Since last Sunday finally winter has start here also. Everyday it snowed. Temperature has been around -10C. All standing trees were covered by snow now, look like sugar coated. In the morning it is very hard to wait the bus at bus stop. The cold powder snow is biting even though the chili wind is not so harsh. I need wrap my face with scarf, which freezes by the time I arrive the campus with my breath.


             However it’s Sunday today. I finished the report of Epidemiology statistics (it ended up more than 20 pages..), and today my friends are coming to my new place. They also spent their holiday at their own home town or their country, so today is a kind of new gathering New Year party. I baked a Galette de rois cake with putting a special chocolate figure inside. Of course Jan. 6 Epiphany’s day was over but still we can play for picking it up as a happy promised girl of this year. Sometime we just pretend like young girls, can’t we?


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿